This summer was full of fun activities. We shared many memorable moments with friends and family.
We went to parades.(Kenrik plays in the Roy Royals Marching Band)

We had several fun BBQ get togethers. There was always lots of food and fun for everyone!

We celebrated baptisms and birthdays.


Some of us played in sports tournaments. The kids were involved in Soccer and Basketball.

We got to camp out on a farm where the children enjoyed playing with all the cows, puppies, chickens and horses.
3 comments:
I just can't belive how big all your kids are! I was so excited to see that you started a blog! I live for reading blogs. I feel like I am keep in better touch with everybody.
Looks like you had a great summer! We need to come visit you guys now that you are in cold country:)!
Hey you!!! I heard from my sister that you had a blog! How have you been? I haven't seen you in forever!!! Hope to keep in touch. Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable.
Post a Comment