Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

It's been awhile since my last post. Life is very hectic. Maybe in a few days I'll have time to get caught up on what's been happening since Christmas.

Until that time I just want to tell all of you how grateful I am for everyone I've ever known. My life has been touched by all of you. Life is a wonderful gift.

For any of you who know my Mom, her life has been a blessing to many. She is the best Mom ever! Unfortunately her time with us is coming to an end. When that will be none of us know, but we know it will be sooner then later. If you know my mother and would like to know more about what has taken a toll on her then we welcome you to visit her blog.

Mom's site

1 comment:

Shawna said...

What the heck!!! You've had a blog all this time and haven't told me! I'm hurt! Oh well, I've wiped away the tears....