Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kealani's Talk

Kealani has to give a talk in church today. The theme is "Family members have important responsibilities".

Here is the talk she helped me write!(Actually I typed and she helped think of what to say)

Each of my family members has responsibilities

My Dad works hard and makes money. He does dishes at night.
My Mom does my hair and cooks food for the family.
All the kids take turns doing chores.
This week,
Kenrik helped me clean and vacuum upstairs,
Kale did the dishes,
Devyn cleaned and vacuumed downstairs,
Jarom cleaned the bathrooms.
All of us helped with the laundry.
By all helping each other, it helps keep our house clean, and makes us all happy.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

2 comments:

wattysgurl said...

That is so cute. As I read it, I could almost hear her saying it.. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Aaron and Lehua said...

I love it! She did a great job writing her talk :)