March 22, 2009 Today I’m sitting in the Stake Center. We are waiting for the dedication of the Draper temple to start. Kealani is at AnnaLou’s house. Bam is on an airplane headed toward Boston. The boys and I got here at 3:30 so we could get a soft seat. We walked into the chapel and to my dismay there were several benches being saved with scriptures, RS/Priesthood manuals etc… No person on the bench at all. If a person had been there, it would have been fine. I was just about to move some books when antoher family in the ward made some room for us. That is my pet peve. If you can’t at least have on e person there, you don/t have the right to save seats!!! Now I have to ask for forgiveness for having such rotten thoughts. We didn’t get to attend the Draper Temple openhose but plan to take the children to the next Temple open house in July. It is such a great opportunity for them.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is definetly one of my Nephews!!! Nice work Kale!!!
Uncle Eric (Taco)-
Post a Comment