Today is another busy day. I’m sitting in the parking lot at Ben Lomand High School at 7:30 in the morning waiting for Kenrik’s tennis tournament to begin! The sun hasn’t peaked the mountain yet and its cold! At least I came prepared in a sweater with a jacket in tow. Right now I’m sitting in the car waiting to hear when Kenrik’s first game will be.
I may have to run down to the Rainbow Garden and get some yummy mormon muffins while I wait. In the meantime here I sit getting caught up on at least a few blogg entries. I’m also getting ready to put the video together of my Mothers funeral.
Kenrik played 3 doubles matches. They won the first match and lost the second two. They got third place in the tournament.
Today Devyn had his first Soccer game of the season. His team won 7-2. Devyn did awesome as a Defender. As you can see mom wasn't home to make him double check his bag for his dark jersey. Oh well at least there was a dark shirt he could wear.
Now that it's spring soccer season, I need to pack bags for both cars. I need bags full of jackets, blankets, kleenex, food and water.
While I was with Kenrik, Bam dropped Kale off at the church with the scouts to go around and pick up bags with canned goods in them for the Scouting for Food drive.
After finishing his scouting responsibility, Kale went with Bam, his friend Jacob, and Dan up to ride the bike trails. They had a great time. Kale got to try out my new bike. He loved it. He said it was so easy to climb the hills. Bam was also surprised that the 2 boys could keep up with them. He kept looking back to see how far back they were and they were always right behind him. He said he finally had to stop because he was the one exhausted. They came back muddy!! Wish we had pictures of the muddy mess. They had a blast!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment